 Space / 23994
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 04:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoe_home.htm

I really like the nose solution on the Skystriker. And to think I heard people
complain about those wedge slopes when they came out! Man, they are one of my
favourite pieces ever.

Well, I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more vehicles, especially the ones
which explain why this got posted to .space ...  ;-)

Cheers,
Paul