 Space / 23914
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 02:07:03 GMT

So that's what you've been up to. I thought it was strange you've been
inactive for so long. I was just wondering yesterday when we were going to
see something new from you. I must say it was worth the wait - not just one
but a whole line of MOCs. I'm impressed, and the models are up to your usual
fine standard.

I must say I missed out on this era of tv cartoon merchandising. I was
drifting away from playing with toys by '81 or 2 (and growing up in Tasmania
didn't help - if Australia is the arse end of the world, Tasmania is the
arse end of Australia - much of modern 'culture' fortunately passed me by).
However, unfamiliar as I am with the line, they are great models in their
own right. I particularly like the 7 wide jeep. Very refined.

Nice website design too.

Thanks for that Gil and Jamie.
Allsiter

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes: