 Space / 23993
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 03:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   You said it, bruther. Just thinking the other night that that pilot sled would be need to be held in place by magnets.

Not necessarily, though that would certainly be a novel way of doing it. Other alternatives could include light-grey Technic pins or a sparse amount of studs (like one per corner). Magnets would likely be easier than the alternatives, though the corner studs would be the least obtrusive. The big question is whether you can pull off the orange cockpit interior.