 Space / 23274
Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson writes:
mmmmm.  Papa Johns......*drools*  Say.  Whatever happened to your Hogwarts
project?

It's not THAT good (of course, I've been with those nerfherders for almost
three years now ... six months to graduation!)

LOL.  This is the second time you asked about Hogwarts - I replied to your
first post about it.  Essentially, I'm putting it off so that I can
incoporate elements from Books Five, Six, and Seven ... also I can use the
time to accumulate the neccessary pieces.

Oops.  Didn't see that response.  My apologies. ;-) As you are working on
massive projects, I'm still working on smaller fighter-sized models by the
fricken gross. lol

I think you in paticular, being a fan of Starcraft, will like the A-17
Wriath fighter I'm building.  I've already made marines, medics, and
firebats so I've figured that they would probably need some air cover lest
they get owned by a pesky guardian.  I'm also building a tone of craft from
the Wipeout series of games, but that will take a bit longer since due to
their wierd geometry, I have to modify some parts in order to get the shape
right.  The end result, hoever will kick some a**.  Especially if you enjoy
wipeout as much as I do.  :-)