 Space / 22680
Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:04:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson writes:

If you want, I think I have some uniform designs for minifigs ( I was pretty
serious aboutthis, but then I basically made something else:))...I did the
movie uniforms (the red/burgundy ones-the cool ones!) and engineering
worksuits. If you want them.

Oh, yes please!  I was going to base the movie designs off "Spike's Uniform
Page" (I can't find the address right now, but I have it on my home PC).

hm, I  seem to have misplaced the file...I need to find it. It's been over a
year since I last saw it. I'll send it over when I find it, tho. What's the
format you prefer?

I've got the old "Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise" as a reference. A really
good book for schematics and plans.

That'll still be neat...you plan to light it?

I hadn't been ... until now.  But, if I can figure out how to do it without
blowing the bank ... yes (or at least to light those sections of the ship
which you could see from the outside).

Don't use Lego lighting...it's much cheaper to go off-brand.

Well, I am planning on designing and building one full size shuttle and two
shuttlepods for the shuttlebay.

any Work Bees:)?

Jeff Benson
jbenso1@towson.edu