 Space / 1422
Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:41:25 GMT

"John J. Ladasky Jr." <ladasky@my-deja.com> writes:
How does LDraw perform with a model that has LOTS of non-orthogonal
angles?

[please FUT .cad]

It can be a pain to make multiple angles...just ask Jeremy Sproat, Karim
Nassar, or others...however, it can be done using submodels and patience.
--Bram