 Space / 1421
Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:36:39 GMT

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message
I guess
I'm just more of a peace-monger, and want to see everyone's worlds get • along
without undesired wars popping up, instead of: "Here's a picture of Bill's
supership blowing Sam's fleet clear out of the cosmos. Here's a picture of • Sam
being resentful. Here's a picture of Sam packing up his Lego bricks and
leaving."

*The names have been changed to protect the innocent*

Would there be anything wrong with "Bill" and "Sam's" force for good teaming
up to thwart the evil alliance of "Sam" and "Bill's"?  I think
inter-galactic combat is a large part of fleets in space.  Sci-fi today is
nothing without some kind of conflict!  My point (I guess) is if "Bill"
designed and built an evil fleet for the purpose of thrashing, why not
thrash them!  I have a hard time building a space craft that has no weapons.

--
---D M Garcia

http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/