 Robotics / 24133
Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:42:25 GMT

When I read this Idea about no programming, I thought you guys must be
crazy. The programming is the coolest part of this system. I'd like to see
Lego do more with the programming capabilities not less.

Never I said, that RCX must have less programming capaiblities. All current
features (there are not too many of them now) must be kept. They may be
expanded, it is also good, but it is slightly different topic.