 Publishing / 4235
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 16:51:47 GMT

Yikes! I just posted a reply and all my text was moved to the bottom of the message! Oy! Sure it makes it easy to read when the only message you read, in a thread, is the last one. But if you read the replies as the come in then you’re forced to scroll down (further and further) on every reply. Must be really painful on the smaller screen mobile devices! ;)

I guess I’m used to the “replying at the top of the message” convention after 14 years at work...

SteveB