 Publishing / 4203
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote:
   I am very happy to announce three changes today to the LUGNET News web interface:

I am also very happy, except for....

  • Quoted snippets now show in rainbow of colors. Each “level” of quoted reply now has its own color, instead of all levels having the same color. The color shifts are subtle, yet evident. Now you can visually pick apart layers of replies with ease.

this. At least on my computer, the rainbow of colors are all just a bit too light/faint. It is very difficult to read some of the text. I would like to blame it on my own moniter, but everything else looks normal.

Oh and I can no longer sign my name starting with the tilde mark, but I suppose I can get used to that.

Kevin Blocksidge