 Publishing / 4234
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 16:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Allan Bedford wrote:
   Though as I’ve mentioned in another posting... for some reason, I need to type ALT + 0162 to get the right value. I’m still wondering if this is me doing something wrong, or if this is just a given, that the leading zero is required. :)

AFAIK, it’s a Windows thing. In DOS, you didn’t have to type the leading 0.

--Todd