 Publishing / 4199
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:58:01 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

<a blank message with an attachment>

d'Oh!

Todd, are these FTX messages supposed to show in newsreaders?

Yes.

Because right now OE shows a blank message with an attachment.

d'Oh!

I REALLY, REALLY hate the idea of having to open an attachment in order to
read a message.

Sorry about that!  I think I can fix that.

I use a newsreader because it is much easier on my messed-up hands than the
web interface, but if I have to open attachments in order to read a message
I lose that advantage.

My apologies -- I didn't realize that newsreaders would have a problem with
the content-type tag.  I'll figure out some different headers that will make it
work better for you.

--Todd