 Publishing / 4232
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 16:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   are the symbols to the left of the text window in ‘reply’ web interface mode part of the additions?

Yes, but they’re supposed to show on the right, not on the left.

   I see ©, ®, & others, but we need the cent symbol! :)

If you click the “more...” link, it shows a reference card and it shows that the cent symbol is 162 (in the ISO-8859-1 character set).

   other letters for French/other names or words would be cool too

Those aren’t on your keyboard?

   just my $0.02--see how nasty that looks!? ;)

LOL :)

--Todd