 Publishing / 4175
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 04:28:19 GMT

Oh man

I think this might wind up being abused.

It’s funny, earlier today I was trying to find a picture link for the new “Built to Rule” transformer line on one of the Transformer news groups and I was thinking how glad I was that Lugnet was just plain text. I can definately see how useful it will be for the set and part reference pictures. Hopefully the embedded personal images will not get abused too badly. Of course as always the effort to make Lugnet better is always appreciated even if I need to convince myself that this particular move is in fact better. :-)
  1. Mike Petrucelli