  (canceled)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Well, I'm coming from the great white north, so I'll probably be coming alone. I also don't know if I will bring much this time around. I'm far more interested in the rapidly approaching SciFi 'Contraption' convention, so I would rather sit (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

To Scott and all: The simple tokomak reactor building is done, with a cooling tower on top of it. 24 bricks high. I structured it so that it can be used as atmospheric processor station too, if we run out of time. The atmospheric process should be (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Has everyone gone away for the holiday? :^| Where is everybody? It's so quite I can see tumbleweeds blow though the main street of this desert ghost town. Talk about 'holding down the fort'! ~Trev Astro Lift Co. ---...--- Visit the Astro Lift (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) I'm here. And I had Pancakes and Sausages for breakfast this morning. Ross Crawford of Australia is going to be at my house tomorrow and I plan to feed him pancakes too. ++Lar (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) I can *attempt* this. Keep ya updated. (...) Would this basicly be just some fuel tanks and lots of boxes? (...) I will attempt this, scrap my buildings for GATS and just rebuild it after contraption. Is it more commercial or more military? (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Hey Larry save some for me in July,remember i fed you pancakes and bacon at my home back at Jan GATS :-) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Amy & All, Sorry for not replying sooner, my wife tends to stand over my shoulder and want me not to do anything on the computer, so it is really hard to do anything when she does stuff like that. (...) Carpools form South Bend are fine, if anyone (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Trevor & All, (...) Right, I looked at it briefly, I am having wife clinging factor right now, so I can't do too much. : ( Scott -- (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Trevor, (...) It always goes in cycles, I am sure it will pick up next week. I am here, I am suffering from entertaining wife syndrome, so it is really hard to do much (She is in the shower right now) I had a chance to look at that fusion reactor (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) I am SO not going to make any riffs on all the double entendres in that post. ++Lar (whose wife isn't nearly that entertaining) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Scott i have already built a 5 story custom police station but if you still want to bring it we could always have 2. (...) That sounds good. (...) I'll take notes also:-) (...) I can bring a 2 liter of pepsi or 2 or 3. (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) That's probably a good idea (scrapping GATS buildings for interim). I say this because if we're smart about it, some of our Contraption buildings could be used for the GATS show. My power building is 36x36 on a standard blue baseplate, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Trevor that sounds good. (...) UPS sounds good that's who deleivers our set/parts from TLC afterall:-) (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) The dat I sent you does not have a top built yet. The second one I sent you (which also doesn't have a top) has only one reactor and one turbine housing. I have built my power building to that scale, but have also added the boiler. What (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

To All, (Especially Larry) (...) Well, I had better correct that statement before other people's minds go places that perhaps should not (Family newsgroups, remember, folks?) ; ) Anyway, I should have said, I am having a hard time trying to respond (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Chris & All, (...) Do you? Was it one of the big ones downtown? I don't remember. Anyway, I can concentrate on something else then,my gas station is about one or two nights from being complete. Any other ideas? (...) I am planning on white stickers (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Trevor, (...) Cool, I think we need to discuss some of it. I will start the water processor this week, I think, I need to get some more stuff on E-Bay first (I can't wait for Lynn to start working!) but I will start on it this week. I will look at (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Scott, it is new/another building.It isn't one of the old downtown buildings.I used all my windows from my old police stations.I also have torn apart my hospital and completly rebuilt it(finished 5 minutes ago).And i am currently building a (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Dude, I knew what you meant, just having a little fun in a way that no kids would get. And I hear you about spouses wanting attention, doesn't seem fair, does it? All kidding aside, being supportive is the right thing to do though. And it gets (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Larry, (...) I know, just being weird in my own weird way I guess. My wife is super, she puts up with me and all my weirdness, anyway! : ) 9I am sure most married guys on LUGNET feel the same) (...) Indeed, no pancakes, though, mini banana nut (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) Hee my second wife (we won't even discuss the first,it gives me a headache)put up with it for 9 years before fianlly turning to the brick side.Now she is playing catch up... (...) Sandy makes decent waffles but i have to make the bacon or she (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) Sorry, guys, I can't make it--6/2 I have to proctor an SAT, then go to graduation for the high school where I teach, then I've got a board meeting and barbecue. Can't even make a few minutes... This week, I will try to get up pictures of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) I am gonna be there with a hanger and *maybe* my field hospital. Teaser: The hanger is gonna be just shy of 30" x 15" and will be at least two stories tall. Rick "Oh no!" (URL) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

To All, (...) Wish mine was, but she is supportive enough. She might be converted one day. Yeah, and I'll start buying Megablocks primarily too. ; ) (...) I will be there. (...) Right..... so anyway...... Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) Hey Peter, do you think you can also throw together a pre-fab style, futuristic colony building? The outstanding items are: a) command building/control tower <---we really need this one b) second manufacturing building c) Wind turbine (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) hangar is for fighters, but I was raised on various airforce bases for most of my childhood years, and believe me, fighter hangars are usually big enough to accept larger transport aircraft. :^) Just a thought. But if you can only do two (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

I'll be there. I need directions again. It's one the Michlug page, right? ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) OK we will take notes for and let you know what's going on. (...) Well yes that saying has it's origins from our revolution but i think it also applys for today as we remember our those we have made the ultimate sacrifice. (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) Yes maps/directions are under "coming events" (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Here is another helping then. Tony, you should know, our pancakes must be not very good. Why? Ross Crawford from Melbourne Australia who was here today had a chance to have some pancakes and sausages... he wanted toast and sausages instead. Go (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Correct me if I messed up anywhere So that gives us: a) tokomac fusion reactor and power generation station + cooling tower - <DONE- Trev> b) water reclamation and waste processing with water tanks <Scott> c) barracks/living quarters and mess hall (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

Count me in too. -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Rick & All, (...) I am going to start the water reclamation / waste processing plant this week. In terms of the monorail transport, did we just want to use the 6991 monorail? We will probably need some stations then as well. A layout might be (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Command Centre designs are kooky. Someone else ahs to do it or I will never get abnything done! Rick (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Trevor, Rick, & All, (...) Well, I think I can do this one pretty easily. Scott -- (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) I am out of town this weekend, so unfortunately I can't make it. Anyway, as far as upcoming events for me go.... Sci-fi: I think Amy was interested in showing some 35 mm photos of the shuttle orbiter at the sci-fi convention. Amy, contact me (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  stealth fighter

(...) Have you thought of placing the wings at a different angle to the 'fusalage'? I made a small stealth fighter if you are doing an F-117 that could be some help. (URL) used hinge plates to set the wings at 'about' a 45 degree angle to everything (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: stealth fighter

(...) Yep, I checked your plane out when you first posted it. Pretty neat! Actually I am struggling with the nose of the plane - the F117 has an interesting folded wedge shape for it's nose. I have a tried a few concepts, but cant make a smooth (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)