Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 04:18:00 GMT

To Scott and all:

The simple tokomak reactor building is done, with a cooling tower on top of
it.  24 bricks high.  I structured it so that it can be used as atmospheric
processor station too, if we run out of time.  The atmospheric process
should be about 45-50 bricks high, though.   Scott, you can focus on the
water reclamation plant.  I didn't touch any of my arctic walls so I will
get on making the initial living barracks and mess hall.

So that gives us:

a) tokomac fusion reactor and power generation station + cooling tower - <DONE>
b) water reclamation and waste processing with water tanks <Scott>
c) barracks/living quarters and mess hall <Trev>
d) field hospital <free>
e) monorail transport <Chris>
f) ore mine <free>
g) steel mill <free>
h) greenhouses/hydroponics bays <Scott/Trev/Rick>
i) Landing pads <Scott, Trev>
j) Grey road pads <Scott,Trev>
k) fuel tanks and depot <free>
l) Repair and servicing ship hangar (for smaller ships) <free>
m) Large dish communications array <Trev>
n) Command building and air traffic control <free>
o) smaller fabrication plants/buildings

So, guys, any takers on the command building, field hospital, ore mine and
steel mill?  If the steel mill sounds like a hard thing, just make a
building that is empty with a three stories high ceiling and add a
mezanine/second floor office that is to one end of the vacuous interior of
the building and we can fill in the actual mill details later.  Two standard
plates wide is prefered.  I'm just stuck for pieces to make all the
buildings themselves.  Also, if someone could make about 3 or 4 small
dwellings in a pre-fab/futuristic style, that would be fine too.  We're not
talking white picket fence here.

Email me if you want to discuss anything.

Best!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.
Visit the Astro Lift Company home page at:
http://members.home.net/tpruden3/