Subject:
stealth fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, J. Spencer Rezkalla writes:
Don't hold your breath on the stealth fighter however - after two months and
several frustrating attempts - all I have to show is a big pile of black
pieces. I greatly underestimated how easy it would be to build a Lego
replica of it. That plane has some very unusual and challenging
surface facets!

Have you thought of placing the wings at a different angle to the
'fusalage'? I made a small stealth fighter if you are doing an F-117 that
could be some help.
I used hinge plates to set the wings at 'about' a 45 degree angle to
everything else.

hope it helps.

Rick