Re: stealth fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 23:56:21 GMT

Rick Hallman wrote:

Have you thought of placing the wings at a different angle to the
'fusalage'? I made a small stealth fighter if you are doing an F-117 that
could be some help.
I used hinge plates to set the wings at 'about' a 45 degree angle to
everything else.

Yep, I checked your plane out when you first posted it. Pretty neat!

Actually I am struggling with the nose of the plane - the F117 has an
interesting folded wedge shape for it's nose. I have a tried a few
concepts, but cant make a smooth transition into the rest of the plane.

I have one idea I haven't tried out yet, but I'll need to order a few
new parts first....

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla