Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 14:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

It always goes in cycles, I am sure it will pick up next week.

I am here, I am suffering from entertaining wife syndrome, so it is really
hard to do much (She is in the shower right now)

I am SO not going to make any riffs on all the double entendres in that post.

++Lar (whose wife isn't nearly that entertaining)