Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Amy & All,

Sorry for not replying sooner, my wife tends to stand over my shoulder and
want me not to do anything on the computer, so it is really hard to do
anything when she does stuff like that.

I put a link to maps and instructions, provided by Tony, on the coming events
page. Did we agree on 2 pm?

Might we want to plan an agenda and carpools?

Carpools form South Bend are fine, if anyone lives here. : ) I might ask
Chad if he wants to come, but I don't know if he can make it or not.

Agenda items are pretty straight forward:

1) Contraption - As being first, we need to discuss it first - plan on what
you want to bring, and what you might want to contribute to trevor's colony
ideas.

2) GATS - 2nd event - What we are bringing, what we need, who will be there
when, Larry is the place to stay, etc. I am planning on my Shell Gas
Station, and maybe a Police Station, since we do not have a custom one for
Scott i have already built a 5 story custom police station but if you still
want to bring it we could always have 2.
If you are bringing something, let us know. We need to coordinate who is
who, since we had some minor problems with that last time. Marker, paint,
sticker, whatever. We need to decide that before we get there, and have

That sounds good.
3) Non Sanctioned Event - Since we will have both town and space stuff, we
might just want to take both Contraption and GATS stuff and use it, so it
might not be as bad as the first two.

Anyway, I will take some notes, I hope someone else will as well, for backup. • I'll take notes also:-)
Do we need any food, I.E. pop, snacks, etc.
I can bring a 2 liter of pepsi or 2 or 3.