Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 02:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

Scott i have already built a 5 story custom police station but if you still
want to bring it we could always have 2.

Do you? Was it one of the big ones downtown? I don't remember. Anyway, I can
concentrate on something else then,my gas station is about one or two nights
from being complete. Any other ideas?
Scott, it is new/another building.It isn't one of the old downtown
buildings.I used all my windows from my old police stations.I also have torn
apart my hospital and completly rebuilt it(finished 5 minutes ago).And i am
currently building a "under construction" structure with a crane.
If you are bringing something, let us know. We need to coordinate who is
who, since we had some minor problems with that last time. Marker, paint,
sticker, whatever. We need to decide that before we get there, and have
that done before we start setting up.

That sounds good.

I am planning on white stickers with ses on it, and maybe a light gray color
for paint. I will mark my plates as well.

I'll take notes also:-)

Tony, it is at two? Then do we need anything else? If so, i am sure we will
here it tomorrow, I do not think Tony has internet access at his house right
now.

Scott S.
-