Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 02:35:02 GMT

Chris Leach wrote:

On a little more inportant note how many people do we have commited for a
June 2nd meeting in Lansing?

I am out of town this weekend, so unfortunately I can't make it.

Anyway, as far as upcoming events for me go....

Sci-fi: I think Amy was interested in showing some 35 mm photos of the
shuttle orbiter at the sci-fi convention. Amy, contact me if you want to
arrange that.

I should be in town that weekend, so I do plan on dropping by the show
to check out everyone's creations.

GATs: I probably won't make it to this event.

Fundraiser: I'm interested in participating. Hopefully I will have my
shuttle landing diorama and stealth fighter ready by then. Don't hold
your breath on the stealth fighter however - after two months and
several frustrating attempts - all I have to show is a big pile of black
pieces. I greatly underestimated how easy it would be to build a Lego
replica of it. That plane has some very unusual and challenging
surface facets!

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla