Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 22:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
I put a link to maps and instructions, provided by Tony, on the coming events
page. Did we agree on 2 pm?

Might we want to plan an agenda and carpools?

Amy

Well, I'm coming from the great white north, so I'll probably be coming
alone.  I also don't know if I will bring much this time around.  I'm far
more interested in the rapidly approaching SciFi 'Contraption' convention,
so I would rather sit down with a big piece of paper with the people who are
planning to attend and determine an acceptable layout so that we can decide
who brings what.  This would involve some sketching for the general look.
Ultimately, we can bring what ever we want (or bring nothing at all), but we
should get some key things build and if that means just a few people do that
then so be it.

Or, we can decide to focus on individual MOCs if the spaceport will be a
problem.  I just think that it is very doable and I'm thinking of what type
of audience we will have.  IE:  hard core space and sci fi enthusiasts who
look for both beauty and functionality.

Thoughts, anyone?

P.S. Scott:  I've sent you some dats on a basic power building.  I will have
a more simplified version finished tonight.  And I should also have a
cooling tower done as well provided my free open stock holds up.  When you
get in, we have to discuss the atmospheric processor look.  I'm thinking
more square than round right now.

~Trev