Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 13:49:24 GMT

Trevor & All,

P.S. Scott:  I've sent you some dats on a basic power building.  I will have
a more simplified version finished tonight.  And I should also have a
cooling tower done as well provided my free open stock holds up.  When you
get in, we have to discuss the atmospheric processor look.  I'm thinking
more square than round right now.

Right, I looked at it briefly, I am having wife clinging factor right now,
so I can't do too much. : (

Scott