Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 19:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
On a little more inportant note how many people do we have commited for a
June 2nd meeting in Lansing?

Sorry, guys, I can't make it--6/2 I have to proctor an SAT, then go to
graduation for the high school where I teach, then I've got a board meeting
and barbecue.  Can't even make a few minutes...  This week, I will try to
get up pictures of the current shape of my Blacktron capital ship so people
know what I have for the SF con.
OK we will take notes for and let you know what's going on.

On this day i have but one last thing to say "Don't tread on me!"

Uh, aren't you thinking of the Fourth of July???
Well yes that saying has it's origins from our revolution but i think it
also applys for today as we remember our those we have made the ultimate
sacrifice.