Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 14:56:02 GMT

Larry,

Dude, I knew what you meant, just having a little fun in a way that no kids
would get. And I hear you about spouses wanting attention, doesn't seem
fair, does it?

I know, just being weird in my own weird way I guess. My wife is super, she
puts up with me and all my weirdness, anyway! : ) 9I am sure most married
guys on LUGNET feel the same)

All kidding aside, being supportive is the right thing to do though. And it
gets you pancakes too.

Indeed, no pancakes, though, mini banana nut muffins instead. I am going to
go off the deep end of pancake weirdness. : )

Scott S.