Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 15:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry,

Dude, I knew what you meant, just having a little fun in a way that no kids
would get. And I hear you about spouses wanting attention, doesn't seem
fair, does it?

I know, just being weird in my own weird way I guess. My wife is super, she
puts up with me and all my weirdness, anyway! : ) 9I am sure most married
guys on LUGNET feel the same)
Hee my second wife (we won't even discuss the first,it gives me a
headache)put up with it for 9 years before fianlly turning to the brick
side.Now she is playing catch up...
All kidding aside, being supportive is the right thing to do though. And it
gets you pancakes too.

Sandy makes decent waffles but i have to make the bacon or she will burn it:-)
Indeed, no pancakes, though, mini banana nut muffins instead. I am going to
go off the deep end of pancake weirdness. : )
On a little more inportant note how many people do we have commited for a
June 2nd meeting in Lansing?

On this day i have but one last thing to say "Don't tread on me!"