Subject:
June 2 Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 18:07:41 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Well, I'm coming from the great white north, so I'll probably be coming alone. I also don't know if I will bring much this time around. I'm far more interested in the rapidly approaching SciFi 'Contraption' convention, so I would rather sit (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Amy & All, Sorry for not replying sooner, my wife tends to stand over my shoulder and want me not to do anything on the computer, so it is really hard to do anything when she does stuff like that. (...) Carpools form South Bend are fine, if anyone (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)