Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 16:22:30 GMT

To All,

Hee my second wife (we won't even discuss the first,it gives me a
headache)put up with it for 9 years before fianlly turning to the brick
side.Now she is playing catch up...

Wish mine was, but she is supportive enough. She might be converted one day.
Yeah, and I'll start buying Megablocks primarily too. ; )

On a little more inportant note how many people do we have commited for a
June 2nd meeting in Lansing?

I will be there.

On this day i have but one last thing to say "Don't tread on me!"

Right..... so anyway......

Scott S.