Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 17:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
On a little more inportant note how many people do we have commited for a
June 2nd meeting in Lansing?

Sorry, guys, I can't make it--6/2 I have to proctor an SAT, then go to
graduation for the high school where I teach, then I've got a board meeting
and barbecue.  Can't even make a few minutes...  This week, I will try to
get up pictures of the current shape of my Blacktron capital ship so people
know what I have for the SF con.

On this day i have but one last thing to say "Don't tread on me!"

Uh, aren't you thinking of the Fourth of July???

Peter

Hey Peter, do you think you can also throw together a pre-fab style,
futuristic colony building?  The outstanding items are:

a) command building/control tower  <---we really need this one
b) second manufacturing building
c) Wind turbine generators. (two or three)
d) Forest
e) Fish farm
f) 36x36stud x 13 brick high (preferably blue, and definately not red)
building with one open end and no interior detail.  No doors, and maybe a
couple of windows on the ground level.  And no second floor either.  It will
need a center column support that supports a cross beam at the top to firm
up the two side walls and support a baseplate as a roof.  Use a baseplate as
a roof, and put an HVAC on top.  And make the open side completely flat so
that it bac but up against another building.  :^)  I need an extension to m
steel mill.  heh heh

Just some thoughts.  If you can't do anything, that's fine.  It would really
help though for the colony display.  Good to hear from you!

~Trev