Re: Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 17:37:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:

Tony, this all sounds good to me.OPPs Tony just give an address an people
can do a Mapquest.
Ummmm sorry Tony i was just trying to make it easy for you.I myself have
used mapquest to go to alot of places Lego related(Steve B house,chicago
fest last year, the first church meeting last year etc.)
Do you mean I went though all of that trouble for nothing? Thanks a lot
Chris. I made these cool maps and step by step directions. All for nothing.
And yes I would like some cheese with my wine. Some crackers too. And maybe
some pancakes and eggs with freshly squeezed orange juice. ;)MMM orange juice.
<best homer simpson voice> and<drooling> mmmm pancakes.

3815 S. Cedar
Lansing, MI 48910

I would still like to know who is going so I can get food together. And to
answer Scott’s question, yes this meeting is on June 2nd.

Tony