Re: Meeting in Lansing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 22:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:

Tony, this all sounds good to me.
I have somewhere we can meet. It’s at my church witch so happens where I
will have my fundraiser. The room we are meeting in is very big room so we
will have lots of space. (This is not the same room as where the fundraiser
will take place.) I will be there at 12pm to open the room and people can
show up after that time. You are allowed to bring Lego models if you so
wish. We have tables and like I said lots of room. E-mail me to get maps and
directions. That way I will find out how many people will be there. My
e-mail is lego677@hotmail.com if you can’t find it. I don’t think the
meeting should start no later than 2pm so we can get things discussed. I
have this room for the rest of the day after 12pm so there is no rush to get
out of there. I will post later on what will be available for food. Thanks