 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5093
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:49:12 GMT

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:36:44 GMT, "Iain Hendry"
<militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote:

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message

I would open up the contest to any siege weapon that fired a spherical
projectile.  Although the trebuchet was by far the most efficient.

Agreed - it has to be a tenis ball or something with some mass. Otherwise
it'll never fly. A tyre off a technic wheel won't work well at all. I vote
tenis ball. Or golf ball.

   Iain

Heck, let's go for major carnage: I vote for bowling balls...

Matthias Jetleb