 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4970
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:39:49 GMT

Hi folks,

This is an idea from Mario "I'm Too Busy To Post" DeFacendis for
rtlToronto13 (uh, sometime in March 2003):  We do the trebuchet game as
featured in Junkyard Wars.

-A castle is set up at the far end of the library room which is the target
for the launchers.
-The launcher can only be a certain size (18" by 18")
-The goal is to drop an object (a tire without rim) into the perimeter of
the castle.
-As the day goes on, you get more distance and the perimeter of the castle
gets smaller and smaller.
-Extra points if you destroy the castle walls :)

0 RCX limit :)

Nervous Organizer Comments:  Insurance at Lillian H Smith.  Marking up the
ceiling.  Ow, my eye.

Now returning you to your scheduled the rtlToronto11: The Bruce and Chris
Show...

Calum

Does it have to be a trebuchet? Or can it be any type of ballistic seige weapon?

Also, does it follow standard "purist" rules?

Competetors have to wear safety googles at all times (bring your own).
Calum, rtlToronto could also bring a net for spectators to sit behind.

Jude