 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5027
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

<snip>

It was mostly me being incredibly oversarchastic. I'm tired of all these
people being all like, scared or overdramatic about stupid things. Oh, we
have to put "GUARDING" up because someone MIGHT TOUCH A ROBOT. Boo hoo. If
they jam their in something and it goes away, now they know not to do it
again. Stupid TSSA. I fueled up next to a car with a TSSA logo on the door
the other day. He looked like a real dork. I should have told him his
shoelaces were untied, and watched what happened (I suspect spontaneous
combustion).

<snip>

  Iain "Hit me!" Hendry

TSSA??

I think that if this is what's keeping Chris and me from going all out and
having an RCX 'BattleBot competion, heck, I'll have it at my place and the
carnage that follows is just limited to those that attend!

I would love to see a no-holds-barred sumo event a la RCX.

Someone outside sticking their nose too close when Chris gets his 6 battery
box hammer going and they get hit?--their tough cookies!

That's it--rtl13 "The 'Bots Byte Back!"

incorporating Trebuchets, Ballistae, and 'bots on the rampage!

Dave