 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5025
Re: Trebuchet game (was: Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

A few years back, I worked out a game for Lego catapults.  I used
non-lego (#32R) rubber bands to power them.  You had a castle (with the
catpult on top) and little destructable village buildings made by
placing small roof caps on top of easily-knocked-over walls.

Roads are little lengths of yarn.  You build up new buildings each turn,
and then get 5 shots to knock down other peoples with your fixed
catapult.

Shots are 2x2 rounds.  Buildings go down easily if you plink them, the
shots don't fire hard enough to hurt any one.  You can build walls &
such to defend your town, it was pretty fun.

Bah. That sounds tiny. We should be firing cans of pop and aiming at children.

"My eye!"

Or we could hurl octipusses. Because they're just so horrid.

    Iain