 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5020
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
That might injure somebody or do collateral damage to nearby property.
If this were to take place even in the park, the risk would be too high for
injury as a result of using this.........

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Too high a risk? Uh, okay. You can gun a golf ball at me. I guarentee you
can't throw it hard enough to do anything more than stun me.

Oh, I'll take you up on that!

You can bet your robot-buildin’ a$$ that I'd knock you clean out
with a golf ball to the head. I could pitch that golf ball fast
enough to give a nice skull fracture.  =P

Dude, you’ve gotta be kidding to think you’d be able to sustain a
devastating blow from a golf ball…

            (too funny)

If it's THAT scary to everyone, what's wrong with a tenis ball?
Or a wiffle golf ball?

I do like the tennis ball upon a monolith concept…
If there’s gonna be a variety war-weapons, there
should be an equal number of differing targets!
+Plus+ it’s be interestin’ to see how each device
performs upon each of the varying targets.
(to determine device effectiveness in each scenario)

           Richard “I'm not a Castle -freak-” Noeckel