 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4969
4968  |  4970
Subject:
rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:31:07 GMT

Hi folks,

This is an idea from Mario "I'm Too Busy To Post" DeFacendis for
rtlToronto13 (uh, sometime in March 2003):  We do the trebuchet game as
featured in Junkyard Wars.

-A castle is set up at the far end of the library room which is the target
for the launchers.
-The launcher can only be a certain size (18" by 18")
-The goal is to drop an object (a tire without rim) into the perimeter of
the castle.
-As the day goes on, you get more distance and the perimeter of the castle
gets smaller and smaller.
-Extra points if you destroy the castle walls :)

0 RCX limit :)

Nervous Organizer Comments:  Insurance at Lillian H Smith.  Marking up the
ceiling.  Ow, my eye.

Now returning you to your scheduled the rtlToronto11: The Bruce and Chris
Show...

Calum