 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4968
Re: Jeff VW & Rob's 'bot...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:19:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I just saw this on Brickshelf:

Pic 1... Jeff talking
Pic 2... Jeff trying to do last minute debugging of Rob's Bot
Pic 3... Jeff demo'ing Rob's 'bot.  (Calum & Dave S. in background)

pics were posted by Steve Hassenplug

I just posted a couple more pics, including Jeff trying to help a fellow
competitor.  I guess that means now, no one can see them till they're
cleared on Brickshelf.

Also, I checked on Mapquest.  Seems Toronto is only a ten hour drive from
here.  That's a couple less than the trip to Brickfest.  I'm sure I'll see
you guys at some point in the future.  Maybe not r11.

Steve