 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4974
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:15:14 GMT

Nervous Organizer Comments:  Insurance at Lillian H Smith.  Marking up the
ceiling.  Ow, my eye.

ummm yup.... maybe this event could be held outside....  I'm more
worried that rob would make something that would take out a light
fixture and spread mercury gas all over the place.... i can see the
newspaper head line now....

2 killed 3 wounded in organized lego attack....

--
Chris