 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5024
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:

Dude, you’ve gotta be kidding to think you’d be able to sustain a
devastating blow from a golf ball…

           (too funny)

Forget the safety goggles, I think cups will need to be required.

Oh now we're talkin ;)

    Iain