 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5040
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:49:14 GMT

Someone outside sticking their nose too close when Chris gets his 6 battery
box hammer going and they get hit?--their tough cookies!

see, that's why the "real" tv robot games have fully enclosed arenas.

don't get me wrong, I'd would love to build that train connector multi
battery box arc welder

http://www.infernolab.com/projectfiles/sparky.html

that AND a battery box hammer..........

--