 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4980
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:35:57 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

This is an idea from Mario "I'm Too Busy To Post" DeFacendis for
rtlToronto13 (uh, sometime in March 2003):  We do the trebuchet game as
featured in Junkyard Wars.

Maybe he can't post from work? I can't figure out how to post from work. I
can via the web interface, but then it sends the stupid confirmation email
to my home address. Arrrgh.

Nervous Organizer Comments:  Insurance at Lillian H Smith.  Marking up the
ceiling.  Ow, my eye.

"ACTON ROUND, England-With surprising grace, the grand piano sails
through  the  sky  a  hundred  feet above a pasture here, finally
returning to earth in a  fortissimo  explosion  of  wood  chunks,
ivory keys and piano wire.

Nor is the piano the strangest thing to startle the grazing sheep
this  Sunday  morning.   A  few minutes later, a car soars by - a
1975 blue two-door Hillman, to be  exact  -  following  the  same
flight  path and meeting the same loud fate.  Pigs fly here, too.
In recent months, many dead 500-pound sows (two of  them  wearing
parachutes)  have  passed  overhead,  as  has the occasional dead
horse."

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:s1oG2xUArA8C:uk.geocities.com/osfuk/osf
/images/piano.JPG

(A piano)

(The image would be larger, but I saw the image at work, and when I got
home, that particular geocities page had exceeded it's monthly bandwidth. So
that is a thumnail cashed via google. I hate Geo().  )

    Iain