 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5001
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

This is an idea from Mario "I'm Too Busy To Post" DeFacendis for
rtlToronto13 (uh, sometime in March 2003):  We do the trebuchet game as
featured in Junkyard Wars.

Maybe he can't post from work? I can't figure out how to post from work. I
can via the web interface, but then it sends the stupid confirmation email
to my home address. Arrrgh.

When you go to post from work via the web Interface (WI) click on the News
Posting setup link, and you can request a second posting with a different
e-mail address, I can post from home or work using my different addresses.

Jeff VW

Nervous Organizer Comments:  Insurance at Lillian H Smith.  Marking up the
ceiling.  Ow, my eye.

"ACTON ROUND, England-With surprising grace, the grand piano sails
through  the  sky  a  hundred  feet above a pasture here, finally
returning to earth in a  fortissimo  explosion  of  wood  chunks,
ivory keys and piano wire.

Nor is the piano the strangest thing to startle the grazing sheep
this  Sunday  morning.   A  few minutes later, a car soars by - a
1975 blue two-door Hillman, to be  exact  -  following  the  same
flight  path and meeting the same loud fate.  Pigs fly here, too.
In recent months, many dead 500-pound sows (two of  them  wearing
parachutes)  have  passed  overhead,  as  has the occasional dead
horse."

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:s1oG2xUArA8C:uk.geocities.com/osfuk/osf
/images/piano.JPG

(A piano)

(The image would be larger, but I saw the image at work, and when I got
home, that particular geocities page had exceeded it's monthly bandwidth. So
that is a thumnail cashed via google. I hate Geo().  )

   Iain