 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4978
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:28:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Nervous Organizer Comments:  Insurance at Lillian H Smith.  Marking up the
ceiling.  Ow, my eye.
ummm yup.... maybe this event could be held outside....  I'm more
worried that rob would make something that would take out a light
fixture and spread mercury gas all over the place.... i can see the
newspaper head line now....

How about High Park or West Deane Park?  If people want to use PCs for RCXs
either of these has AC power around the washrooms and laptops can be run in
the shade of the rest areas and chained to picnic tables.

March or April 2003 would be delightful weather unless someone wants to
fasttrack it for September 2002.

Calum