 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5015
Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Iain: Golf Balls??? Ouch.

That might injure somebody or do collateral damage to nearby property.
If this were to take place even in the park, the risk would be too high for
injury as a result of using this.........

Too high a risk? Uh, okay. You can gun a golf ball at me. I guarentee you
can't throw it hard enough to do anything more than stun me.

You just stand to the side. As long as you're not a moron and don't stand in
the way of the things when they LOB the ball (because no one is going to be
able to even make a trebuchet (or however you spell it) that can do anything
as signifigant as this:
http://www.rlt.com/aff.php?a=1234&i=www.trebuchet.com/articles/ron/trebuchet.html
, it won't be a problem.

If it's THAT scary to everyone, what's wrong with a tenis ball? Or a wiffle
golf ball?

    Iain