 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4973
4972  |  4974
Subject:
First Time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:18:48 GMT

Asking for LEGO bricks from people....

I have that firehall I'm working on, and, if you scoped the pics, you'll
notice that the roof on the tower is not quite good 'nuff.

So in order to complete the roof to the firestation, I need:

3x3 black corner slopes (x2)
2x2 black corner slopes (x5)

So that's 7 pieces I need in order to have that firestation looking totally
spiffy.

If anyone cares to help out, and has these bricks, I'll be at the next
dinner.  I have no idea what the going rate is for these specific bricks,
for I never bought bricks this way before, but I'm sure we can arrange
something.

Thanks!

Dave

To see the firehall: