 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5026
Re: Train? thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Jeff Elliott wrote:

Ok first of all, here is an image and the actual track draw layout for
everyone to play with (i have added a swith point between the inner and
outer tracks....
Deep Links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/t4layout.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/t4layout.tdl
BrickShelf folder:

I also added in the Dam Module, to show Road and Track Positioning...

Calum, if you had to place a set of road plates in, how much room does your
station take up?

I always like it when all of the roads actually meet up... Also, I probably
would bring my other modules as well... 2 corners and 4 straight sections.

so we may need to extend the layout...

Jeff VW