 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5017
Re: Train? thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:18:36 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

It was originally designed for two modules, but the core is one module only.
That's a good thing anyways, because it gives much more space for Town
elements to sit on the sides.  I hear Zellers might be BOGOHP soon.

No, no BOGOHP, I don't want to spend money right now.  And you know I
won't be able to stop myself.

I like the second more than the first, if only for the fact it gives a
little more breathing room as you say.

I think we have enough people interested to do the larger setup.  But I
think we are still just throwing out ideas at this point.

Trestle?  I'm really happy with whatever you guys come up with.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to spell it.  All the spell checker
would give me was tussle.  So despite my Tussle with the spell checker I
still couldn't spell Trestle. :-)

Derek