 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4989
Re: Train? thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:14:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Now, as I recall, Calum's new train station has three platform bays, and
sits on three modules.  I've placed this in a section that may or my not
have enough space.

It was originally designed for two modules, but the core is one module only.
That's a good thing anyways, because it gives much more space for Town
elements to sit on the sides.  I hear Zellers might be BOGOHP soon.

So anyway pictures would be nice.  The first one is of a layout the same
size as Jeff E's original design.  The second I enlarged to get more
space to stand in the middle.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/hightown1.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/hightown2.gif

I like the second more than the first, if only for the fact it gives a
little more breathing room as you say.

Trestle?  I'm really happy with whatever you guys come up with.

Calum